Registration and payment will be confirmed by E-Mail.
- For cancellations received before June 1, 2018 conference fees will be refunded.
- For cancellations received before July 15, 2018 conference fees will be refunded with a 20% deduction.
- For cancellations received before September 1, 2018 conference fees will be refunded with a 60% deduction.
- No refunds of conference fees can be granted for cancellations received after August 31, 2018.
- Generally, bank administration fees and credit card fees will not be refunded.
Data use agreement
With registration, the participant agrees to the usage of his data (Title, Name, Affiliation, E-Mail Address, Type of Participation, Participation in Main Meeting, Symposia and Workshops, Nutritional Preferences, Payment method, Payment) by the organization committee. Personal data will not be passed on to third parties.
Queries concerning protection of data should be directed to: Stefan Wehlte, LL.M. (Waikato), Domstraße 11, Eingang 4, Room 3.18, D - 17489 Greifswald, Tel +49 3834 420 1204, Fax +49 3834 420 1207, datenschutz(at)uni-greifswald(dot)de.
Organizer of the 111th Annual Meeting of the German Zoological Society (DZG) is the University of Greifswald (legal representative: Rektorin Prof. Dr. Johanna Eleonore Weber; Postal address: D - 17487 Greifswald; Address: Domstraße 11, Eingang 2, D - 17489 Greifswald, Tel +49 3834 420, Fax +49 3834 420 1105, rektorin(at)uni-greifswald(dot)de, Umsatzsteuer-ID-Nummer: DE 137 584 813.
The organizers and their authorized representatives cannot be held liable for any damages, of whatever nature, or loss of goods. Nor can they be held for any damages arising from any other defects in the accommodation or the surrounding grounds, any damage to goods or persons arising from any cause whatsoever. German law is applicable. Place of jurisdiction is Greifswald, Germany.